Patrol checks of homes for vacationing residents

Any Norwich resident who plans on leaving their home vacant while they go on vacation are urged to call the Norwich Police Department to arrange for general patrol checks of their home.  There is no charge for this service and the phone call to schedule the service takes just a few minutes.  Residents who are calling to request this service are asked to have the following information ready:

- Date of departure
- Date of return
- Name
- Address
- Emergency contact information (i.e.. Neighbor or relative)
- Are lights on timers?
- Number of cars in driveway / garage
- Is your home alarmed?

Please call: (860) 886-5561 Ext. # 6, at any time, to request this service*.


(* The Patrol checks are random and subject to patrol time availability...)

 Special Services